Monday, May 27, 2013

Wicked



= My new obsession.



For those of you who don't know it is a Broadway musical depicting what happened in Oz before Dorothy dropped in. And it looks AWESOME.




Defying Gravity (aka best song ever)


I love this picture, for so many reasons.

This is the song Popular :') Seriously, so funny. ^This is the funniest one, but the next one is the official one, I think.






Elphaba<3


Glinda (or Galinda)



I love this too! All the Wicked Witches of the West - the final product, Elphaba,and the witch I will not name. :)

I looked up tickets (it's coming to the Benedum in January and February 2014) and like the cheapest tickets are $74 per person. :( I couldn't find any group rates, though! Anywhere! If anybody else has any luck please send me the link.

Despite the expensiveness of the whole thing I really want to go. It would be my first Broadway show and I'm seriously so excited. If I can't go for whatever reason I will do some YouTube hunting and I will watch it. I will.

Who's going? Or wants to go? And if you find cheaper tickets or group tickets TELL ME! I will be your best friend for ever and ever :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh! I really want to go! Thanks to my sister and Maddie I love that song now! So of corse I love the whole musical;)