Sunday, February 26, 2012

Adventures in Odyssey (Oh. My. Goodness.)

As stated on #35 of my Bucket List, I want to be in an animated movie or voice a character or something. You know what I mean.

Well, here's my chance! And yours too if you want!!!

Adventures in Odyssey is having a contest held around the globe at Christian retailers like Family Christian Bookstore and Christian Book Distributors (CBD). They are looking for someone to play a new character and they are having auditions on July 1 and July 14 at Christian retailers everywhere. Kids ages 6-15 can try out, and the scripts are posted online (whitsend.org/podcast).

Isn't that exciting? I'm not particularly interested in Adventures in Odyssey but I'm hoping to audition anyway. ;) Here's their podcast that they had answering lots of questions. They show the theme song for the auditions, they have FAQs, and they discuss it.


www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2ts4WrgLWM&feature=share

Couldn't get the YouTube video to upload normally, sorry.

Oh, and when you go to the place where they have the scripts and you get this screen that says Account Suspended, that's because a whole bunch of people are getting on the site.

Do you plan to audition? Do you want to? :)

2 comments:

Grace said...

Hey, speaking of your list, you already did get something in Clubhouse. You got that recipe published, remember?
~Grace

Bekah said...

Yes, you're right...I hope to get a story published in there, though, and I don't think I'll cross it off until that happens. :)