Monday, March 5, 2012

Hiya.

Hey.

I'm kinda bored.

And sick. :(

I've been watching Star Trek lately....you know, the old TV series? With William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy? It's good. Watch it.

I've also been reading Peter and the Starcatchers, The Kingdom Keepers, and Pride and Prejudice. All good books, especially Peter and the Starcatchers and P&P.

Speaking of P&P, have you ever read it? (It's okay, Grace...you don't need to answer ☺) It's a good book, but sometimes hard to follow. If you want to read it, I suggest you watch the movie first, and only read the book in small sessions. You can't read it in a single sitting, believe me, or you'll begin to doze off a little. NOT LIKE IT'S BORING! It's just ... dry sometimes if you try to read it all at once.

The movie Dr. Suess's The Lorax came out on Friday! Do you want to see it? I'll review it later, when it comes out on DVD. Unless I go see it in the theaters earlier.

Yay! You've stuck with me this far! Good for you!

Yeah. Hey, speaking of movies, guess what? I'm allowed to see Courageous now!!!! Whoopee!!!!

This is just a random little question....but, for a FIRST name, do you think Darcy is a boyish name or a girlish name?

Wow. This is the most random post I've come up with so far. Lucky for you, I don't have anything else to say.

Bekah♥

2 comments:

Grace said...

I like Darcy for both boys and girls.

You're right about Pride and Prejudice. Especially the first time you read it, take it a little slower-you get more out of it that way, too!

- Grace

Bekah said...

You're right. And I was reading that hugely long conversation(s) between Lizzy and Wickham. Jeez - that part's enough to bore anyone. :)