Saturday, March 17, 2012

Courageous Clips

I'm in love. ♥

My top three favorite movies are now:

#1 - Courageous
#2 - Soul Surfer
#3 - Hugo

:DDDD

Anyway, here's some of my favorite parts from the movie. For those who haven't seen it....SPOILER ALERT!





I love Emily!!!! She made me cry :'(



That one's cool. I think they show all of it, but if not.....you'll remember.



Another scene I loved that I couldn't find was the scene that I called "Love Ya, Bye"

Adam (on the phone to Sheriff): Hello? Yes sir.
Adam's Wife: I've got to go. Bye honey.
Adam (to his wife): Okay. Love ya, bye.
Adam (to sheriff): Okay. Yes sir. Thank you sir. Love you, bye.
Adam hangs up, then bangs his fists on the table.
Later...
Adam (to Shane): I can't believe I did that. ... Should I call him back?
Shane: And what, tell him you don't love him?

:) I might not have gotten it all right, but you remember. That was the funniest scene in the whole movie, in my opinion.




1 comment:

Grace said...

My absolute favorite scene is the Snake King! It is so funny!
-Grace