Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New Background!!!

Like it? It's from TCBOTB. It's called Love in Literature ... fits me, right? ;)

Isn't the weather nice????? Last I checked it was 71 degrees. 71!!!!!!! It's only March, too! Can you believe it? I'm in Heaven ♥

Summer's approaching real fast, don't you think? I mean, it seems like only yesterday that I was opening presents at Christmas time. Only about a week ago, we were having 32 degree weather!

School's evening out. Thankfully, we had no midterm exam in Science! Whew! I seem to always to really bad on those. Too much stuff for me to remember :) Things are getting easier too....after the 4-page Pride and Prejudice essay for Omnibus and the Logic test, I think I'll be good.

I can't wait for summer!!! No school, warm weather, swimming, relaxation.....it's dreamland. :) Are you looking forward to summer? What's your favorite season? (I'm pretty sure you know what mine is!)

2 comments:

Grace said...

I love the new background and font! They are really neat.

Midterms are gone, but now we have Logic and Science finals to look forward to. Plus, I have Latin and Algebra finals, too. Oh, the life of a student! ;-)

-Grace

Bekah said...

Yeah :) Hey Grace - you know that quote thing that you do for your posts? I like it a lot. Could I do it too? ;)