Saturday, September 22, 2012

The 39 Clues Movie

;)

Just to start off, I will hopefully post  the rest of my Mexico pictures once I find out which computer they're on.

But, for now, I wanted to post what I found out from my research about the 39 clues movie.

Well. It's due to release in 2014, maybe 2015, but most likely 2014. It'll be directed by Shawn Levy (Night at the Museum) and produced by Steven Spielberg and Deborah Forte from DreamWorks. It was said that Brett Ratner would direct, but I'm pretty sure Shawn Levy replaced him.

Jeff Nathanson is the main script writer, and I believe, Grace, that the script is already written. I have no idea when casting is. As far as I know, they haven't done anything with casting yet.

It's said that Steven Spielberg will start production on The 39 Clues: The Movie after he is finished making The Adventures of Tintin and Lincoln. He's finished Tintin and he's working on Lincoln now, so I guess we're getting closer.

Also, I think (not sure though) that the movie is about the first two books. I could be wrong though. Google isn't that reliable. All this stuff came from imdb and other movie blogs.

On a sidenote, Eoin Colfer says that Artemis Fowl is going to be turned into a movie.....the script is already written, he says,  but everything else isn't said yet.

So, that's all. Kind of a random post, but that's all. :)

2 comments:

Grace said...

Bekah, you have just made my day 10 times awsomer!!!! Thanks for the update.

Bekah said...

Welcome(: