Monday, October 1, 2012

Mexico Pics!!!!!

Finally.


So, this is the penthouse. It's a pool and dining area on the top of the building. I felt like Batman. xD




Then we get back down to practice after our amazing meal. The dude in red is Maurice Sklar, the violinist.


The Klezmeranians (weird name huh? ;) practicing their music. The girl on the left has an AMAZING voice! She sang Hava Nagila and one other song.



Kol Simcha (another weird name) practicing their piece. By the way, this whole thing is the run through we did for Jonathan Bernis, the head guy.



The Ukrainian dancer, Oksana Pavlova, practicing her dance (she was soooo sweet!)




Messiah Co. practicing Jerusalem of Gold




On the way to the Auditorio


The Auditorio Nacional. It was HUMONGOUS. I just sat there in shock until ... well ... I had to go do something. :P It didn't seem as big as I had thought though....it was kind of cozy. 


Then, it's....FESTIVAL TIME!!!! This is me and my new friend Esly who was doing the processional for Zealous over Zion with me. 



This is Oksana dancing one of her dance. She has so much energy, it's insane. The song seems to go on forever. :) And this is during the dress rehearsal, not the actual show(s). If it were during the actual festival I'd  be on stage left, helping the other dancers with a quick change.


Me getting glittered. Yes, glittered. We had to put on a lot of makeup, much more than I'm used to. ;)


Mom and I taking (just for fun) some of those annoying Facebook pictures people take. Or, those annoying selfie pictures, to put it in Blimeycow words. ;P



Don't ask. 




Me, after the whole .... everything. :)


Me and my new friend Keila! She's a missionary kid in Mexico City. :)

 I could've sworn I took more pictures.....they must've wandered off. Huh.

Well, anyway, that's it. Mexico in two blog posts. :)

On a random sidenote, (and I'm going to need all CAPs for this.....get it ... Cap ... Captain America ... ha ha...)

I SAW THE AVENGERS!!!!! AT LAST!!!!! IT WAS THE MOST AWESOME THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE AND I WANT TO WATCH IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!!! I'VE ALREADY SEEN IT LIKE FOUR TIMES AND I TOTALLY WANT IT FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!! WITH A BUNCH OF BONUS FEATURES!!!!!! AND BLOOPERS!!!!!

whew.

I'M STILL RECOVERING FROM ITS AWESOMENESS!!!!!!

Okay. I'm done.

Hey, have you guys seen Gravity Falls? It's this new TV show on Disney Channel about these two kids - Mabel and Dipper - who are spending the summer with their Great Grandpa Stan in Gravity Falls, Oregon. Apparently the place is magical with mystical creatures. I've only seen one episode, but it seems pretty awesome.

2 comments:

Grace said...

Yay! Your pictures are great! I'm glad you liked the Avengers. =)
Grace

Bekah said...

Grace: thanks!

Maddie: totally! :) and a POTC marathon.... ;)