Monday, October 22, 2012

Tag!

So, I got tagged by two people. xD Because they're both awesome, I'm going to answer both their sets of questions! I love questions!


No idea what that means.

Okay, so, rules.

1. You must post 11 random things about yourself
2. You must also answer the 11 questions the awarder that given you and make up 11 for the awardees to answer.
3. Tag 11 fellow bloggers
4. No tagging back
5. The blogs you tag must have under 200 followers

Okay. 11 random facts. Jeez, this is hard....

#1 - The sound (or feeling) of someone squeezing a wet rag really hard is the WORST EVER. It makes my tongue curl up. Even worse than nails on a chalkboard.

#2 - I don't like turnips, but I like Munster cheese. ;)

#3 - Whenever I read, I prefer to take a pen and "wag" it. (Weird, right?) I can't really explain it, but all you have to know is I do something strange with a pen while I read.

#4 - Whenever I talk, I "see" my conversation come up in my head in the font of a book I've been reading lately. That's why I'm really picky about fonts --- if it's one I don't like, it'll be stuck in my head and I'll have to see it until I change fonts. >-< Really weird.

#5 - I have trouble talking to people who take money, you know, like at cash registers in stores. I always stutter over my words, give them the wrong cash amount, or just stare at them in fright and look like a total idiot.

#6 - I don't like shopping. The only thing I like shopping for is toys, tops, or accessories. Dresses, jeans, and shoes? Ugh. Rather not. I hate trying on a whole bunch of stuff :P

#7 - I really don't like baseball. It's boring. I went to a Pirate game once ... oy. I'd rather watch football.

#8 - I don't like cooking regular meals, just desserts.

#9 - I hate loading the dishes and handwashing the dishes, but I don't mind unloading the dishwasher.

#10 - One of my favorite ways to spend time with someone is to watch a movie with them.

#11 - I'd rather be comfortable than look amazing. (Hence, why I don't wear high heels. And, of course, there's always the off chance that you could get attacked by aliens from another dimension and have to run for your life.)

Whew. Now for the questions. I get double :) Grace's questions first!

~

1. What is your favorite author? (Or one of them)

Dude. Uhhh....I'll say three: J.K.Rowling, Bryan Davis, and Rick Riordan. But I have TONS!!!

2. What book are you currently reading? (If any)

Well, I was rereading Maze of Bones and Beyond the Grave (both 39 Clues) and I'm kind of in book limbo right now. I think I'm going to start reading Merlin: The Lost Years by T.A. Barron. Maybe.

3. What did you do yesterday?

Relaxed, dreaded the start of the week. ;)

4. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?

Brave, I think.

5. Introduce us to your siblings.  (Even the crazy ones)

Ben is eleven. He's tall for his age and kind of gangly with freckles and black hair. He's EXTREMELY smart, has memorized the Periodic Table and is at high school chemistry level. Ethan is nine (turning ten in seven days) and is a genius with robots and electronics. He has light brown hair and is really skinny. He's constantly pushing buttons and taking things apart and putting things back together. Jeb is six (turning seven in November) and he's really good at art and counting. He has counted to 3100 before and he claims to be able to count to a million (I taught him that ;). 

6. What is your favorite board game?

I dunno....I like Clue, The Game of Life, Scattergories, Monopoly, and CandyLand.

7. Do you play an instrument?  If so, which one?

Nope. :( I'd like to play piano, though.

8. Tea or coffee?

Coffee is yummy....I don't normally like tea, but there is one type --- Heaven Sent --- that is really good. All other teas are kind of gross.

9. Do you celebrate Halloween?  If so, what are you dressings up as (if at all) this year?

Yep! I'll be Mary Poppins!! I know some people who aren't going because they think they're too old....well, I'm gonna go till I can't think of a costume anymore. ;)

10. If you had to write a book, what genre would it fall under?

FANTASY

11. What types of schools have you attended?  (i.e. Public school, co-op (sp?), Private school, etc.)

Homeschool, Private school, and currently co-op

~

Now Maddie's questions!



1. Mustaches or bowties?

Idk.....I like cartoon mustaches (but not real ones), and bowties are cute on little kids. And (maybe) cute guys. But that's it.

2. If you could choose between a British, Scottish, or Irish accent, which would you choose?

Ahem .... British, of course, darling.

3. Favorite snack food.

Eee...Cheez-Its. Goldfish. Tortilla chips and salsa.

4. What's your favorite season?

I like them all, for different reasons. I like winter b/c of Christmas and sledding, fall because of Halloween and a change of temperature, spring because of Easter and flowers and warm air after winter (finally - slush is gone!), and summer because there's no school. And you can swim, and it's a lot more relaxing. So, if I had to say (and it's a really hard choice!) I would say summer.

5. If you could be a celebrity for a day, who would you choose?

Ummm....I don't know. I like my life. I wouldn't really want to trade it for any one else's. Of course, I'd love to be in a movie, but it would still be my life.....

6. Would you rather go to a little cupcake shop or cute coffee house?

Bleargh....coffee house? These are hard questions.....

7. What would your perfect breakfast be?

Orange juice, hot cocoa, chocolate chip pancakes, my mom's chocolate chip pumpkin bread, and her palacinkies (a pancake-like recipe from Germany)

8. Would you rather be able to do a perfect split or be able to walk on your hands?

Split.

9. Do you prefer swimming in the summer or sledding in the winter?

Dang.....I like both equally. <3

10. Kittens or puppies?

Puppies.

11. Bold or italic?

Italic.

~

Okay. Well, everyone I would've tagged has already been tagged .... but if you want to be tagged again, or if you haven't been tagged and I sorta forgot about you (sorry in advance!), here are my questions.

1. Stars or moon?

2. Would you rather be President of the United States or an FBI agent? (hehehe)

3. Would you rather spend a day with your favorite actor, actress, musician, celebrity, etc. or spend a day on the set of a movie? (Preferably something like the Avengers)

4. What is the biggest thing you want for Christmas?

5. What is is your most recent (or ongoing) obsession of the moment?

6. List the first five words that come to mind when you see the word hijacker. 

7. Would you rather go on a missions trip to Mexico (:P), Russia, or Japan?

8. Where do you want to spend your honeymoon?

9. If you got a million dollars right now, what would you do with it?

10. If you could trade places temporarily with a character from a movie or a book, who would it be?

11. List four pet peeves.

~

Feel free to tag yourself! If you do, comment and tell me so I can go take a looksie! ;) Remember to take the button picture thing that makes no sense if you do tag yourself. :P

1 comment:

Grace said...

Yeah. I don't really know why that's part of it. =)