Saturday, October 6, 2012

Halloween

Like the new background? I'm prepping for Halloween. :) Cutest Blog on the Block has TONS of awesome backgrounds for Halloween and others. (If you are going for Halloween, I recommend Wisteria Webs, Practically Magic, and Wicked Awesome. I think I have Lovely Omen, but I forget.)

While I was in the Blogger templates, I totally changed the fonts and some colors. I do that periodically. xD

So. Yeah. What are you guys being for Halloween? I've already told practically everyone what I want to be, but I'll list it again:

  • Mary Poppins
  • Pirate
  • Black Cat
  • Gypsy
I dunno. I'll see if I can do a poll up in the corner. ;) Just for fun. Even though there are only, like, two readers and active commenters on my blog :D (And I love them dearly!!!! <3)

But, I'm still on Halloween. It's my second favorite holiday ..... because, I mean, who doesn't like to go around randomly and get candy dressed up as anything you want to be dressed up as? In the dark? And it's all spooky? Awesome!

Picmonkey.com, the AWESOME photo editing website, has added Halloween effects. Which are sooo much better than Picnik's last year. Or two years ago. I forget.

I was freaking out!!!! I will definitely have photoshoots before Halloween. Definitely.

Oh, and two more (random) things:

#1 - have you guys voted for the Adventures in Odyssey people? You know, the people who actually followed through with their audition (unlike me) and got chosen to be one of the 12 finalists? You can vote from October 1-8. Annaliese is my favorite. :)

#2 - it's Dakota Ryan's birthday on the 13th. xD I'm such a nerd.

2 comments:

Grace said...

I have no idea what to be! Do you have any ideas for me? =) You always seem to have great ones.
Grace

Bekah said...

I dunno, Grace .... I've been drawing a blank this year. :) Here's some on the spot ideas, though:

Gryffindor
Nerd
Red Riding Hood (I was almost her;)
The Mad Hatter
Cheshire Cat

That's all I can think of. :P