Saturday, February 9, 2013

Wow.

Aren't I a horrible blogger?

My last post was *checks* Christmas. CHRISTMAS!!!! Dude.

*Ahem* anyways. The reason I haven't been posting is because there is nothing really interesting about my life --- or interesting enough to post about, anyway. But since it is really becoming bad, I decided to do a life update. Boring, probably, random, definitely, but a life update nonetheless.

So, as you all know, I got an iPod touch for Christmas --- blue, beautiful, and awesome, named Lola (so you'll have to get used to me referring to it as 'she' and 'her'). Well, just recently she began having problems --- won't connect to wifi, randomly turn herself off and restart, all sorts of issues. I tried turning her off at night, and she got better, but still. It's annoying.

Then, I turned her off, and she wouldn't turn back on. Then, a couple days later, I tried for like the ten billionth time to turn her back on and she did. -.- Dad says there's something wrong with the innerds. So, I'm attempting to take advantage of my warranty and get a new one. We'll see how that goes.

So, this is what I call it. She has a heart defect that sent her into a coma, that she was successfully awakened from, but its a life threatening disease. (:

Anyway, Valentine's Day is coming up!!! Yay!!!! I like Valentine's Day because of candy, friends, and Chuck E Cheese. If you've ever been to my mom's Valentine Day party you know what I'm talking about.

One thing that annoys me about Valentine's Day, though, is how most girls our age are like "Oh my GOSH!!!!!! I don't have a boyfriend!!! I'm going to DIE!!!!!!" Here's my response to that:


There ya go. :P

Anywho, I'm really excited for the POTC Marathon!!!! What I got from Tuesday is this: Grace, you have the first one, Steph, you have all of them (except for #4 right?), and the only day we could do it is Saturday. (: March 14 is the earliest available Saturday for me, what about you guys?

2 comments:

Grace said...

You mean March 16?

Stephanie Berringer said...

I just checked,and ya I have all but #4...