Wednesday, December 26, 2012

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!! -Hermione

I know it's a day late. But Happy Christmas anyway. ;) What did you guys get???? What's your favorite gift so far? Speak up now, don't be shy. ;)


This is a panorama shot of my living room, with the new something I got this year. I won't say yet, that would spoil the surprise. Unless you already know.



My Christmas pajamas



My letter to Santa, from Voldemort. :)


Our Christmas ornament countdown





A family tradition of ours is, once we're all asleep, Mom and Dad will string Christmas lights through the hallway. It's a fun tradition: I like it a lot.

Now on to presents!!!! ;) My second favorite gift is:


:D With a bunch of...


BONUS FEATURES!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!

I also got tshirts, B&BW stuff, books (duh), movies such as Captain America and DH Part 1, two pairs of boots, the newest 39 Clues book Trust No One, and a pretty journal. There was more, smaller stuff, but I forget the rest. 

But now --- finally --- for the best Christmas present I got of all......


An iPod touch 5th generation!!!! In absolutely gorgeous BLUE!!!!!!


This is more of a Christmas present to myself (I paid for it with Christmas money, babysitting money, and my NaNoWriMo prize money (courtesy of Dad). I hope you know what I mean by that)

But I love it sooooo much. It's beautiful.

But for all you friends of mine out there who have Apple products, this means we can FACETIME!!!! Yay!!!!! I no longer feel like I'm on the other side of the planet from you guys. Next time I see you, I'll get your number and/or email.

Oh, like the Marvel t-shirt, too? My brother got that for me. <3


This is at my grandpa's house. I call him the King of Christmas. Haha(:


 Ben's Christmas present for Dad

And now I present to you....Siri. :) She's soooo funny!






:D How did your Christmas go?  No snow, sadly...but now, the day after, (at least at my house anyway) we are in the middle of a blizzard!!!! its snowing like CRAZY!!!! I'll be able to snowboard by noon, and it only just started an hour ago!!!


No comments: