Thursday, December 20, 2012

I'm a Geek

This is SO random, what with the world ending tomorrow and all. ;)

But I'm going to take a moment to geek out for a sec. If you haven't seen Thor and/or The Avengers (you should!) then move along. :)

So, if I haven't told you already, my favorite character from that franchise is Loki. ♥ I know he's the villain, I know, I know. I don't like him because the actor is ..... hot or anything (I don't even like using that word...blech) I like Loki because I am determined he will turn good at some point.

There. I said it.

I'm not a part of his army. I'm not obsessed with villains. I'm rooting for him to turn good, that's all, and he's my favorite because it's interesting to watch him to see foreshadowings of that fact. (And there are foreshadowings.) One thing I like about Tom Hiddleston, the guy who plays Loki, is that he is a very good actor. You can see these foreshadowings just by something simple, like a hesitation in his eyes. (No, I am not crazy. :3 It's totally true. Watch him in The Avengers, closely.)

I'm so excited for Thor 2: Dark World, and The Avengers 2. All I know about Thor 2: Dark World is that Loki isn't the main bad guy --- it's some Dark Elf named Malekith. I'm excited to see if Loki has a change of heart in either of the movies. :D

So who feels the same way? Who doesn't feel the same way? What are your thoughts?

(I don't just like Loki, by the way. Cap is awesome.♥)

P.S. Here's a video I found on YouTube. I thought it was sweet, but I would've picked another song. It's made for lovers, not brothers (ooh, that rhymed!) and it's a bit awkward at times. But I still like the video. :)


1 comment:

Bekah said...

He was confused in Thor (am i nothing more than a stolen relic? *cries*) but he kind of has an evil streak in the Avengers. Kind of. I have my theories on that, too. :P

You need to see the Avengers ASAP!!!!!!! i hope to get it for Christmas, and if I do maybe you and Grace can come over and geek with me! If you dont mind watching it on Clearplay. (My parents are very stubborn about that.)