Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Awesome Christmas Songs!!!

I heard these while I was doing my schoolwork. :)

The first one is really pretty - it's by Enya. Their songs can be really weird, but I like this one.


The second one is definitely not as classical as the last one - it's more modern. But it is SO AWESOME. You might have heard it on K-Love, but if not, here it is.

Also, this video is of a house's lights that are synchronized to this song. Is that cool or what?



Yeah....can you believe that it's only four days until Christmas?????? Where did the time go?

2 comments:

Bekah said...

Awesome!!!

Grace said...

Okay, I just finished Eye of the Oracle and I am in suspense! Caleb is reading Enoch's Ghost, but he doesn't know the answer, so I am asking you! Does Bonnie stay part dragon or does she become fully human?
~Grace