Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Photography

So, I do photography (Picture Perfect Photography) and I wanted to share some of my pictures with you guys. :)


Dancer ornament!!!! (with Christmas lights in the background)




Christmas lights!



Mom and Dad. <3



That's something random I made with GIMP and Picnik (mostly Picnik).

I'm also working on cloning, which is really cool. My friend taught me how to do this, and she did this picture of me, but I'm still learning.....



There's supposed to be a "me" in the middle, but it didn't take. :)

So, I'm having fun with photography. You should get into it, too! It doesn't take much - just a decent camera and some good editing websites. Here are some good ones:


Pixlr-o-Matic (it's on Facebook, so you have to have an account to use it)

GIMP (you have to download it to your computer - it's free, but kinda hard to use. I'm still figuring it out!)

Picnik is my favorite....it's so awesome!!! Check it out!!!!!

2 comments:

Grace said...

Wow, I think I have that same dancer ornament. I like that picture of your parents and the one you did with Emma best.
~Grace

Bekah said...

Yeah! It's hard to explain over computer, though.....you really have to come over, Maddie!!!!!

That's really cool, Grace! Thanks!!!!!