Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve!!!! (And Other Stuff)

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is insane!!!!! How in the world did Christmas come so quickly?????

Anyway..

I posted on this special night about two new obsession thingies I've been having. The first (and least exciting) one is :

AMERICAN SIGN LANGUAGE.

It's so much fun - I can spell my name and also sign a lot of simple words like table, chair, Mom, Dad, brother, sister, deaf, window, eat, sleep, house.....I could go on and on. It's so fun....I suggest that you get into it.

Also, if you are into it or you want to get into it, here's a tip. Don't learn the finger alphabet in alphabetical order (A, B, C, etc.). I know that doesn't make sense, but listen. Let's say you see deer on the side of the road while you're in the car. Then you'd figure out the signs for D, E, and R and then sign it. Then next time you see something with a D or E or R in it, you now know the signs. And it helps you learn the alphabet quicker, too. Believe me.

Next thing:

A NOOK COLOR FROM BARNES & NOBLE.

 Yeah, if you've seen me a lot, you probably know that, but I'm going to bring it up anyway.



I'm saving my Christmas money to buy it. Mom says that if I have enough money by Dec. 27th, she'll take me to get it!!!! I think I will have enough.......so, if I do, I'll post something about it!!!!!!!

Can you believe it's Christmas Eve? I am sooooo excited I think I will explode.

My favorite part about Christmas Day is waking up and feeling the excitement rush through you as you walk out and stare at the presents under the tree. ♥ What's your favorite part? (Other than presents of course ;)


1 comment:

Bekah said...

Yeah. I like wrapping gifts for people, too, but I didn't know how to wrap a present until a few days ago. :)