Wednesday, April 11, 2012

harry potter 30 day challenge

Thanks, Maddie, for giving me the idea to do this on my blog. :)

Get ready for a lot of pictures! But, FYI, I do skip some questions. Like, "What would be your wand's core and wood?" :S I'm gonna wait for Pottermore on that one.


Day 1 - My favorite of the 7 books? Half-Blood Prince. Even though Dumbledore dies, I thought that this was one of the best. <3 Deathly Hallows comes to a close second, though.


Day 2 -Favorite movie? DH Part 2. It was awesome. Sorcerer's Stone is second.


Day 3 - Which (if any) of the films made you angry because you feel that they left out important parts of the book? DH Part 1. They sped through it so fast that it was confusing. Really confusing. I didn't like that movie at all.


Day 4 - Least favorite female character? Dolores Umbridge. That's a no-brainer. She's so ANNOYING - in the movies and the books. Blech.


Day 5 - Favorite male character? Neville. <3 I like how he stands up for what he believes in, whether he's trying to stop his friends from looking for the Sorcerer's Stone or whether he's boldly telling Voldemort off to his face in the DH.

Day 6 - What house do you want to be in? What house do you think you will get? I'd like to be in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw, but I'll probably get Hufflepuff. :( Hurry up, Pottermore, open!


Day 7 - Favorite female character? Bellatrix, mainly because she's insane. It's hilarious, in the books and the movies. I also kind of admire her for her warrior-ness - how she's not afraid of anything (well, except maybe Voldemort) how strong of a fighter she is, stuff like that.


Day 8 - Favorite subject? DADA, hands down. It seems to be so much more fun than the other classes - there's always something new, and I think this was the most beneficial class out of all of them. 


Day 9 - Least favorite male character? Cornelius Fudge. Blast it, he's so annoying. :) I hated how he kept ignoring Dumbledore's warnings just cuz he didn't want to believe that Voldemort was back. I almost chose Draco Malfoy (sorry, Grace! :) but Fudge was more annoying.


Day 10 - Hallows or Horcruxes? You kidding me? Hallows!


Day 11 - Character I relate to the most? Ginny Weasley. She and I share a lot of stuff(: We both like to think we're tough (and attempt to act like it ☺), we're both kind of spunky in a way, and we're not afraid to be different - whether it's fighting Voldemort or befriending Loony Lovegood. :)


Day 12 - Favorite pairing? Ron and Hermione, of course. :)


Day 13 - Least favorite of the 6 movies? DH Part 1. Or Goblet of Fire. Either one will do.


Day 14 - Team Voldemort or Team Harry? Oh please. Do I even need to answer this? It's so obvious.


Day 16 - Favorite professor? McGonagall. She's AWESOME.

 
Day 18 - Least favorite of the 7 books? Chamber of Secrets. I changed my mind after I read Sorcerer's Stone again :)


Day 19 - Books or movies? Ooooh, this is hard. I like them both the same, I guess.


Day 20 - Person from the cast you'd most like to meet? Emma Watson. <3


Day 21 - If you could resurrect a character who would it be? I couldn't decide so I picked both - Sirius and Fred.

Day 22 - HP or Twilight? Goodness.  I shouldn't even have to answer this. :P

Day 27 - Which Hallow would you want most? The Elder Wand, definitely.


Day 28 - Nemesis at Hogwarts? Pansy Parkinson. Even her name is annoying.


Day 29 - Job you would like to have? It was either Auror or Headmistress or teacher at Hogwarts, but I chose Auror..


Day 30 - Descrive the effect HP has had on your life and what it means to you.
This is kind of a silly question, isn't it? Well....HP has improved my writing, that's for sure.....just studying J.K. Rowling's writing patterns has helped me a lot. It's kept me from being bored, and it gave me a lot of things to imagine about. :)


So there you go...the 30 day challenge. It's fun, you should do it!


1 comment:

Grace said...

Really Bekah? You love Belatrix but hate Draco? Something's not right here! =)

I do, however, agree with you about Defense Against the Dark Arts. It's kind of the one class where all the theory comes together for a purpose.
-Grace