Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pottermore....

is OPEN!!!! Yes, I said it....it's FINALLY OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only problem is you have to choose your username. I had four options (and all of them were not that good) but I chose ErisedCastle5453. Why am I telling you this? Because it helps me remember my username. :) OH MY WORD THIS IS SO AWESOME IM SO EXCITED POTTERMORE'S OPEN POTTERMORE'S OPEN POTTERMORE'S OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. Just excited.

Comment and let me know what House you're in (I don't know yet; I'm still waiting for that confirmation email)! I'll update this post to say what House I'm in, so keep checking back!!!!

2 comments:

Grace said...

Yay! I'm excited! I'll have to get on there later.
- Grace

Bekah said...

Yeah....I'm glad I did mine early in the morning. I tried to make a second account later in the day and I didn't even get the first confirmation email, and on my other account I'm still waiting for the second. :) Oh well!