Thursday, May 10, 2012

Creation Museum

Tomorrow, I'm leaving for the Creation Museum. :D I'm excited, but I don't really know what to expect. I'm still excited, though. I'm also going to be doing Laser Tag and glow in the dark miniature golf. And some other stuff that I don't know about. :)

The reason we're doing all this is because my dad just got a job. My dad had gotten laid off a few months ago and he just got a job a few days ago. This is a blessing and an answer to prayer, and we are very happy..... so, as a sort of celebration we are going on a "vacation" because we probably will not have the money to do so in the near future.

I'm really excited, and I'll let you know how it goes! Upcoming posts include:

Creation Museum
Photography
MY Nutella Cheesecakes

2 comments:

Grace said...

You are going to have so much fun! Congrats on your dad's job.
- Grace

Bella said...

I am SO happy to hear about your Dad's new job! That's awesome! Have a wonderful time on your trip. I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! :)