Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Movies

I really, really, really want to see..........


The Avengers!!!! I think that it is AWESOME even though I haven't seen it :)



My favorite characters (as of now, in my ignorance) are Captain America (love his shield!) and Thor (oh, his accent ♥) :)

I might like Hawkeye or Iron Man. Maybe. I don't know yet.



That's a cool little picture, now isn't it?  Had to make it extra large so I could read it. :)

I hope to see the movie ASAP. My dad might not let me see it in theaters though....so, if that's the case, I'll just bide my time watching the other movies like Captain America, Thor, and Iron Man.



BTW, this is the UK trailer. The Avengers premiered on May 4th in America, not April 26th. I would've gotten another one, but this was the only good one. And, the movie's not called Avengers Assemble...just Avengers.

And one more thing. The 39 Clues is being made into a movie!!!! *gasps in excitement* It's going to be released in 2014, the cast hasn't been picked yet, and Steven Spielberg is producing it. I want to play either Natalie Kabra, Sinead Starling, or an extra :D What about you?

Well, that's all :) Creation Museum pics coming soon, I promise!

3 comments:

Bekah said...

Yeah....it would be fun to film the scene where Sinead and her brothers get blown up :) and yes, liam hemsworth is cool....but i still like thor better :) you know that the guy who played thor is starring with kristen stewart in a movie called Snow White and the Huntsman?

Grace said...

I cannot wait to see the 39 Clues! You guys are right, it would be such a fun movie to be in.

Captain America was awesome, but that's the only one I've seen...so far! ;-) If you see Avengers in theaters, maybe we could go together. That would be super fun!
- Grace

Bekah said...

That would totally be super fun! I haven't seen any superhero movies yet....can you believe it? Here I am, raving on about the Avengers, and I haven't even seen one superhero movie. :) Captain America's the one I want to see first, though!