Monday, July 16, 2012

Top 10 (again)

Still catching up....

Day 10- 10 favorite novels

1. The Thief Lord
2. Dragon Rider
3. HP & the DH
4. HP & the Half-Blood Prince
5. Artemis Fowl and the Eternity Code (that's my favorite so far...)
....

Grrr. It's hard for me to do novels....I do better with book series :)

Anyway, I'm skipping Days 11, 12, and 13. It's all about actors, actresses, and celebrity crushes. I'm not even sure I could come up with 10 of my favorite actors and actresses combined. :) And as for celebrity crushes.....I don't really have any. Not really. :)

So. Day 14; 10 favorite bands or singers.

1. Casting Crowns
2. Britt Nicole
3. One Direction
4. Taylor Swift
5. Mandisa
6. TobyMac
7. Cimorelli
8. Jamie-Grace
9. Owl City
10. Francesca Battistelli

Day 15- 10 favorite fictional characters :DDDDDDD

Okay. HP first.

1. Ginny Weasley
2. Bellatrix :) (she's so funny!)
3. Tonks <3
4. Dobby
5. Dakota Ryan ;)
6. Reyna
7. Amy Cahill
8. Piper McLean
9.  Natalie Kabra
10. Molly Aster

Day 16 - 10 favorite songs at the moment

1. Lemonade by Chris Rice
2. One Thing by One Direction
3. Tonight by TobyMac (AWESOMENESS!)
4. Born for This (Esther) by Mandisa
5. Stronger by Kelly Clarkson
6. Must Be You (Moses) by Bart Millard
7. City on a Hill by Casting Crowns
8.  I Am (Creation) by Overture (It's just music....but it's COOL music haha)
9. Hold Me by Jamie-Grace
10. Move by MercyMe

Yay! I'm caught up now. :)

Guess what? Tomorrow I'm going to the beach.

Well, it's not really a beach -- it's more of a lake. But hey, sand + water = beach to me. :) My family, possibly grandparents, and my cousins are going up to Lake Erie for me and Ben's birthdays. (Ben's birthday is about a week after mine.) I'll hopefully take pictures. Hopefully. But I am a procrastinator, so I won't promise anything. I probably won't, anyway. :)

Oh, and guess what else? I saw Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl for the first time yesterday. :) I loved it!!! Jack Sparrow is sooooo funny(: I hope to see the second movie todayy..♥

Hope you all are enjoying your summer! (I am...why wouldn't you enjoy it? There's NO SCHOOL!!!!!) ;)

2 comments:

Grace said...

I LOVE Pirates! Jack Sparriw is one of my favorite characters I all time, and Johnny Depp did a fantastic job. Have fun at the beach! Happy birthday!
- Grace

Bekah said...

Thanks Grace! And yes, Pirates is awesome. Johnny Depp was perfect for his role :)