Wednesday, July 18, 2012

words of wisdom






LOOOOOOVE Pirates of the Caribbean. Love.

Anyway, time for Top 10!

Day 17; what I want to be when I grow up

1. Author
2. Movie Actress
3. Homeschool mom
4. Proverbs 31 wife ♥
5. Disney Princess at Disney World :)
6. Or just an employee there
7. Manager of Chick-Fil-A
8. person who comes up with storylines for Disney movies (whew!)
9. Owner of my own business (not sure what that would be yet haha!)
10. cant think of anything else....

then ..

day 18 10 favorite sports or hobbies

1. writing
2. reading
3. dancing
4. ice skating
5. movie watching ;)
6. being a book nerd and movie geek
7. ....

oh, i can't think of anything else. boo.

But, let me tell you about the beach! Actually being in the water and body surfing and stuff was fun, but the side effects weren't. I got seaweed in my hair and in the strangest of places (you don't want to know) and got sunburned and had heat stroke.  But, other than that, it was awesome!

I can't post any pictures because, frankly, I didn't take any. :") Well, I took some, but my camera just died. So I can't upload them right now. :(

Which means no pictures of things I got. :( Except for this one, but I don't have it yet....it's coming in the mail.


Isn't that cool? This one's cool too....I want this next one as well:)



That's an actual working clock!!!!!!!!!

I can tell you though, that I did get two new HP movies (Order of the Phoenix and Goblet of Fire). For our movie night! If it happens.

This was probably one of the longest posts I've ever done. Whoa.



1 comment:

Grace said...

Those necklaces are sweet! I got the Prisoner of Azkaban reccently, much to my brother's delight! (It's his favourite) Isn't it fun to finally own Harry Potter stuff? ;-)
- Grace