Sunday, July 1, 2012

Tumblr Challenge Top 10 Day 2

10 favorite movies. This is going to be hard. :) This is not going to be in order of how much I like them....just a list. :)

1. Captain America
2. HP and the DH Part 2
3. HP and the Sorcerer's Stone
4. Tangled
5. Voyage of the Dawn Treader
6. Courageous
7. Kung Fu Panda (that was so funny!!!)
8. Soul Surfer
9. Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension (Yes, it is one of my favorites)
10. Peter Pan

And, I'm sure that once I see them, Brave and the Avengers will be on that list. And I have plenty more favorites that I can't think of right now. But there you go.

2 comments:

Grace said...

Yay! I'm going to do this right now!
1. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Black Pearl; 2.The Avengers; 3. Letters to God; 4. Facing the Giants; 5. Star Wars: The Return of the Jedi; 6. Secretariat (sp?); 7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2; 8. Mary Poppins; 9. The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian; 10. The Sound of Music

Good stuff, Bekah! I like most of yours, except for Dawn Treader. I "strongly dislike" that one! - Grace

CG @ Paper Fury said...

Wow I just found you had another blog!! :) Didn't realize. :P (and it's very nice by the way)

Ah-ha! Love this post. I've just seen Brave and yes...it's awesome (so is The Avengers.)

Yay for Soul Surfer (and Peter Pan and Tangled and...wait, I shouldn't rewrite your whole list. :P Love it!)