Thursday, July 26, 2012

top 10

again.

day 21; websites I visit often

1. Facebook
2. PINTEREST
3. Blogger
4. Pottermore
5. Wikipedia
6. PINTEREST
7. Mog
8. (just recently.. :) Heck Yeah Tumblr Challenges
9. Picmonkey
10. ToysRus

I'll skip the partner things. Though, I will tell you, any "partner" I will have has to love Jesus more than anything else, want to have a lot of kids, want to homeschool those kids, and want me to be a stay at home mom, though that's implied from the homeschooling thing. But that's pretty much it. Pretty much. ;)

24; 10 favorite games

1. Where's My Water
2. Angry Birds
3. Boggle
4. Temple Run
5. Capture the Flag
6. Flashlight Tag
7.  Ninja (you know what i mean....haha)
8. Hide and Seek: Classic
9. Hide and Seek: Jailbreak Version
10. Hide and Seek:  Neighborhood Version

You can probably tell that I love hide and seek. :)

25 -- ten things I do when I'm bored

1. Read
2. Go on Pinterest
3. Jump on the trampoline
4. Eat something
5. Check Facebook
6. Try to write my story
7. Listen to music (normally while I read)
8. Lean against the window and daydream for a while...
9. Go outside and do a photoshoot
10. Watch a movie/ TV show episode(s)

10 things I love about myself. Well. Please don't think I'm selfish, but I do love my eyes. They remind me of chocolate, and chocolate makes me happy. :) But I don't want to say more, because that would be awkward.....

I think I'm caught up. Pretty sure. :)

No comments: