Saturday, June 30, 2012

Challenge!

Yay for challenges! Thanks to Maddie I'm going to start the top 10 challenge. Sounds like fun :D

Day 1 - 10 facts about me (you'll probably know all these but anyway)

1. I love movies.

2. I've never gotten stung by a bee ever.

3. Ice cream is my favorite dessert.

4. Pizza and Mexican food are awesome.

5. I normally read at least 100 books per year (including rereads). Now, I haven't actually counted, but I've averaged. So, give or take a few. :)

6. I tend to dream....a lot. And not when I'm sleeping, either. :) It gets me in trouble sometimes.

7. I talk to, yell at, and apologize to inanimate objects. (Yes, apologize. Like saying sorry to the wall after you run into it.)

8. I think I'm a ninja and sometimes that gets me into trouble. :) I'm sure you can imagine what happens.

9. I'm half tomboy, half girly girl. Well, not that girly.

10. I can't wear high heels. Shoes that have even just a bit of a lift make me fall. :)

There ya go. Oh, and by the way, here's the link in case you want to do it. LINK!!!! There.