Tuesday, June 19, 2012

the black widow is awesome

I still haven't seen the Avengers yet (I have to wait until its on DVD....boo hoo!) but I did see Iron Man, finally. It was good -- I saw it on Clearplay, so I can't say much about the bad parts -- but there was swearing and a lot of weird flirting on Stark's part.

But, back to the Avengers. I saw this clip on Facebook of the Black Widow (I liked a whole bunch of superhero pages ;D) and I thought it was so awesome, that I had to post it here.


She's fighting like five guys with a chair. With a chair, people.

I love the face of the guy who's calling while he's on hold!!! Hilarious!!! (Urgh I'm going to die from waiting!!!!)

Anyway, I'm SOOO excited for Brave, which comes out on June 22. I want to go see it on opening night!!!



Merida is so funny. :)

2 comments:

Grace said...

I wish we had clearplay! I'm not allowed to see Ironman, but my mom told me what happens. Yes, Black Widow is awesome! You have to see the Avengers soon. It is also very awesome! =)
- Grace

Bekah said...

YOU'VE SEEN THE AVENGERS?!?!?!? No way!!!! That's awesome!!! Black Widow's now one of my favorite superheroes (right up there with Captain America and Thor) ♥