Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bedford, Virginia

I am leaving tomorrow for Bedford, VA to do some dance stuff with the Messiah Company. Craziness. I thought we were leaving in like, three days, then I find out that we're leaving tomorrow...

I also have passport pictures being taken today. :) I'm kind of freaked out about it...the passport people said about a million times, "DON'T MESS UP YOUR PASSPORT FORM. OR ELSE."

I saw this awesome picture yesterday. And I realized, it's true, I do live my life like this. :)


:) Love that pic.

Oh, and, Inklets, we need to have a meeting. ;) Maybe at my house once I get back? I'll email you guys soon.


2 comments:

Grace said...

Sounds great! Have fun! And don't worry about your passport too much. I just got mine a little while ago, and it wasn't too much trouble.
- Grace

Bekah said...

Thanks! When are you leaving for Panama?