Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hero Factory

I found this website that makes you into a superhero. :) Here's my picture!


Thanks to PicMonkey, I changed my name. They had me as "Damp Water Monster" or something. :)

Adventures in Odyssey are allowing people to upload auditions now! :D I found out two things, though. One, you have to video record yourself, not just record your voice like I thought. And two, I *think* you have to read both scripts. I think. Not sure, though.

Anyway, I'm going to practice all day today, and film tomorrow. We'll see if that works. :D

Oh, one more thing. POTTERMORE PEOPLE! I got a new account :) PixieAsphodel7587. I like that name much better than ErisedCastle5453. You might be asking yourself why I got a new account. Well, it's because I wanted to make sure that I was a Gryffindor. :) (I still am, by the way). My wand's the same, too, except it changed cores, from dragon to PHOENIX! (Yay) <3

And did you know that the Pottermore House Cup will be awarded soon.....around September, I think, but it could be earlier. :D

2 comments:

Bekah said...

Awesome! Cant wait to see what your superhero looks like:)

Grace said...

Yeah, I was The Merciful Gifted Jedi. I'm not quite sure where that came from!
- Grace