Thursday, June 7, 2012

Music Inspired by the Story

There's a CD called Music Inspired by the Story, and it's a bunch of artists singing the Bible, basically. Natalie Grant's song Alive (Mary Magdalene) came from this CD and the entire CD is really, really awesome. I'll only post a few songs, but pretty much the entire disc is really, really cool.


That one is just music, but it's really neat if you get past the initial blankness.


The pictures/scenes are from an Esther movie called One Night with the King. It was good.


This one's really awesome.....I mean, put yourself in Mary's shoes. She's pregnant outside of marriage, only like thirteen or fourteen (she was young, the Bible says....so that's an estimate), and everyone thinks that she's .... you know. Kudos to Joseph, I say.....he still respected Mary and wanted to divorce her privately so not to shame her publicly. And he had to have a lot of faith to believe that angel......


That's Moses.

What do you think? There's a bunch more awesome ones, but I didn't want to post too many videos. :)



1 comment:

Grace said...

I love these songs! 'Alive' is still my favorite, though.
- Grace