Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Life Update

I haven't had one of these in a while.

So, my mom said that at some point in my life (and when we get enough money ☺) she would take me away for a mini-vacation, a "Princess Weekend", for just me and her. And, after a long time of waiting and saving, IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!! We're leaving in one day (or is it two?). We're leaving on Friday and getting back on Sunday. I'm so excited!!!!!

 We'll be going to Splash Lagoon, the Melting Pot, and stores and stuff. I will post pictures!!!!!!

************************************************

For those who don't know, my friends and I were thinking about making a group just for writers, where we would exchange story ideas, offer parts of our story for critique, etc. It could be a writer's block rehab (lol) or kinda like a writing tip school thing. Cool, right?

But we can't think of names for it. Any ideas? Some recent ideas I've thought about are:

• Inklets

• We could have a name that has something to do with quills - the only thing I've thought of is Quill Ninjas, but that's stupid :)

This is my best idea yet - are you ready? Here it comes ....... The Pen Prodigies. Because, you know, a prodigy is someone (mostly someone young) who is really talented at something.

I just thought of the Pen Prodigies thing as I was typing =) what do you think?

***********************

That's about it .... for now. ♥ Au revoir!

1 comment:

Grace said...

I kind of like Inklets. Why didn't you mention that one? ;-) What do you think, Maddie?
~Grace