Monday, January 30, 2012

Princess Weekend

We had a lot of fun!!!!!! We're on our way to Erie in this picture....


It was really snowy there....we almost crashed into a big truck! No kidding!




Then, we finally made it to Splash Lagoon, which was really fun (and really warm! ☺) This is me waiting for that giant tiki bucket thing to fall.....



Then, after like a half-hour, it finally fell....




Haha look at me :P

Then, I did their "Tree Tops Ropes Course". It was really fun, and slightly scary at times. :)




The next day we traveled back from Erie to Robinson, where we shopped at Five Below, Claire's, and went to the movie theater. I saw the movie Hugo there, and it was really good! It's one of my most favorite movies now. I reviewed it on my media blog if you want to know what it was about (click here).



That's the owl purse I got at Claire's!!!!! Isn't it cute? ♥

Then I got this sweater at TJ Maxx....



Then my Five Below shirts.....


I'm liking owls.


Oh yeah! Improving my ninja t-shirt collection. :)


Then I finally found my "signature scent" as I have heard it called at Bath and Body Works: Pomegranate Citrus. I love the bottle, don't you?


I got hand sanitizer too.....isn't the case cute?


Later that day, we went to the Melting Pot. Yummy, yummy food.....the chocolate and the cheese were absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!


So, there you go. It was really fun - you guys should do it with your moms too.

Now, I did videos (kind of a video blogging thing) along the way, so I thought you might want to see them. Let's hope they work - this is my first time uploading videos. Let me know if they work or not!






The rest of the videos wouldn't upload....but at least you get two, right?


2 comments:

Grace said...

I love your pictures! Your bag is so cute!
~Grace

Bekah said...

Thanks, guys! ♥