Tuesday, January 3, 2012

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE HAVE SNOW, PEOPLE!!!! SNOW!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!! :D :D  :D


Okay, let's back up a bit. New Year's Eve = awesomeness.
 Who else stayed up til midnight?




That's Ben throwing confetti into the air when the ball dropped. :)

Anyway, back to SNOW!!!!!!

I'm sorry....I've just been waiting for this for a looooooong time. I took a bunch of pictures, but most of them won't upload!!!!!! >:( For some reason, I am enjoying smiley faces today.


That was before the big snow that's happening now. It's not that big.....there's probably no more than one foot or two feet of snow out there, but it's growing rapidly. We were going to go to the Science Center today, but my dad texted us saying that the roads were bad.

To make up for the lack of pictures, I'm going to post some about my.....dun dun duh.......

NOOK COLOR!!!!!!!!

Yes, I finally got it.





I am in love <3 Sorry about the flash, my camera can be bad.

I'll update you guys on the snow, maybe some sledding pictures if I can!!!!!!

3 comments:

Bekah said...

If you come over tomorrow or the day after (my mom sent your mom an email) you can play with mine :) And sure, I'll do an overview.

Grace said...

We stayed up, but my dad chickened out! I forgave, he was tired...
I love that picture on the top!
Congradulations on your Nook! I finally got a Nook app, so you, Maddie, and I will have to try that LendMe thing sometime!
Grace

Bekah said...

Yeah, that would be awesome, Grace!!!!!